11 Apr Why Coaching for Leadership Development?
Here are some examples of coaching agendas / priorities:
COACHING FOR LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT (CXO’s, Owners, Entrepreneurs, Directors/Managers, Pastors, Leaders)
- I believe in getting perspective from a neutral source and having a sounding board is valuable.
- It is important how I come across, and want support to maximize my communication.
- I have a vision for my success and I would like to design a plan for that to happen.
- I have many people below me and it can be “lonely” at the front, I need a person to be my confidant as I strategically evaluate and plan for my business steps and growth.
- I am a leader with many things on my plate. I know it is important to be a “model” and want accountability to “walk the talk” and be an example for my team.
- I work with a team and want to understand those I work with. (DISC personality assessment)
- I want to shift to “coaching” my reports vs. managing them. I need to develop skills.
- I need to create my annual strategic plan for my business/with my team.
THREE WAYS LEADERS GET IN THEIR OWN WAY
PODCAST: THREE LEADERSHIP KEYS FOR HIRING GREAT TALENT
2020 ACCELERATOR: UNDERSTANDING CURRENT PRESSURES AND HOW TO ADAPT
The Importance of John Maxwell’s 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
Future of Recruitment, Job Posting and Resumes
TILP29: 3 QUESTIONS TO DISCOVER THE NEXT...
The Leadership Secrets of Hamilton Book Review
How to Improve Your Soft Skills at Work
Book Review: Career Distinction (with supporting 360 assessment tool)
One Key To Get Things Done