Why Coaching? What do people coach on? How could it support me?
Here are some examples of coaching agendas / priorities:
COACHING FOR LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT (CXO’s, Owners, Entrepreneurs, Directors/Managers, Pastors, Leaders)
- I believe in getting perspective from a neutral source and having a sounding board is valuable.
- It is important how I come across, and want support to maximize my communication.
- I have a vision for my success and I would like to design a plan for that to happen.
- I have many people below me and it can be “lonely” at the front, I need a person to be my confidant as I strategically evaluate and plan for my business steps and growth.
- I am a leader with many things on my plate. I know it is important to be a “model” and want accountability to “walk the talk” and be an example for my team.
- I work with a team and want to understand those I work with. (DISC personality assessment)
- I want to shift to “coaching” my reports vs. managing them. I need to develop skills.
- I need to create my annual strategic plan for my business/with my team.
Keep Charging & Shine!
Christy Geiger, Executive/Leadership Coach, www.synergystrategies.com