11 Apr Why Coaching for Leadership Development?
Here are some examples of coaching agendas / priorities:
COACHING FOR LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT (CXO’s, Owners, Entrepreneurs, Directors/Managers, Pastors, Leaders)
- I believe in getting perspective from a neutral source and having a sounding board is valuable.
- It is important how I come across, and want support to maximize my communication.
- I have a vision for my success and I would like to design a plan for that to happen.
- I have many people below me and it can be “lonely” at the front, I need a person to be my confidant as I strategically evaluate and plan for my business steps and growth.
- I am a leader with many things on my plate. I know it is important to be a “model” and want accountability to “walk the talk” and be an example for my team.
- I work with a team and want to understand those I work with. (DISC personality assessment)
- I want to shift to “coaching” my reports vs. managing them. I need to develop skills.
- I need to create my annual strategic plan for my business/with my team.
Practicing Self-Care Is Important: 10 Easy Habits To Get You Started by Noma Nazish
Podcast: Lead Through the Mess with Less Stress
Step 3: DESIRE
How to Speak More Powerfully
Communication Is More Than Words
One Page Dashboard
PROFIT WISE BOOK REVIEW
How to use the SCARF model to lead and communicate with people especially in a crisis