How does coaching work?
- Schedule a complimentary Explore Coaching Call. This call is 55 min long and is a time to share your goals and what you are looking for from coaching. During the time, you can experience Christy’s style of coaching and also together create a plan for coaching frequency, focus and gameplan.
Who Are Your Clients?
Synergy Strategy clients are a mix of men and women leaders. They are professionals who are invested in their growth and development. They desire to be at their full potential and use coaching as a tool to see their blind spots and leverage their strengths. These leaders are people who are:
- Already successful people, looking to enhance it more.
- Ready to make meaningful changes.
- Willing to do the work outside coach sessions.
- Committed to making the process a priority.
- Willing to “try on” new ideas.
- Can be honest with the coach.
What Does Coaching Provide?
In coaching, you will enjoy:
- New & Fresh perspective
- Encouragement & Support
- Insights & solutions to problems
- Accountability to your goals
- Clarity in life
- Transformation in personal and business life
- Feedback & ideas
- A rich CHALLENGE TO STRETCH TO YOUR FULL POTENTIAL
What Are Your Specialties?
- CXOs, Innovative Entrepreneurs & Sr. Leaders to maximize their strengths, potential and human performance
- Entrepreneurs in start-up companies & independent business owners
- Senior Leaders looking to develop their leadership, improve and better themselves
- People in transition (looking for a career, looking to changes career, moving, a new stage of life, etc.)
Cancellations of Contracts?
It is important that the coach/coachee relationship is providing value. If you are not getting what you are looking for, let’s first discuss it, and then if we cannot resolve it, we will terminate our coaching agreement at the end of the month. I want you to get the most out of coaching, so if I can refer you to another coach who would better match your style, I am happy to do that. I am interested in you and your success!
What are the core skills of a coach?
The ICF is the regulating body for the coaching industry and sets these standards for coaches. The more a coach practiced and coached the greater mastery they have of each of these skills.