Through coaching, you find the CLARITY you need to be able to FOCUS on what matters.
Leaders who are committed and serious about being the BEST work with coaches. Professional athletes have natural skill and talents that take them to great heights, behind them are a long list of coaches to provide perspective, next level upgrades and support. Executive and Leadership Coaching operates in the same way, only for the mind. When you care about on-going development, coaching is a tool to not be without. If you could begin moving in a direction that would bring clarity, focus, and excitement to your life, what would you choose? Let’s get together and talk about what program would serve you or your team/business the best. Schedule a FREE Strategy Coaching Session is available to explore how to take your business, leadership or team to the next level!
As a leader, which of these would be most supportive for you?
THE COACHING RELATIONSHIP
In our work together, we will focus on your agenda, your challenges, your successes, at your pace. Together, we will work to understand where you have been and where you want to go (your goals and aspirations), and bring these pieces together to develop a plan/strategy to get there. As your coach, I will help you to think about your business and how you operate to be productive, effective and fulfilled. As a strategic thinking partner, we will work together to develop and implement a clear focus, plan and strategies. Through the coaching process you may gain shifts in thinking, increased clarity, focus and confidence, personal and professional growth, more control of your business/life/productivity, and faster achievement of goals. Through all, you can expect to receive support, encouragement, motivation, empowerment, accountability, understanding, honesty, and trust.
WHAT HAPPENS IN COACHING?
Coaching is about clarity, focus and planning. It is expanding on your personal skills and strategies to accomplish your goals, build teams, stay motivated, be focused, organized and productive to be at the top of your game and stay there.
Coaching is an exciting tool to support you in goals, advancement and growth.
To provide a little framework, here are some keys important for coaching:
Coaching is proven to work when two factors are present:
1. LEARNING: You are willing to grow and learn more about yourself
2. ACTION: There is a gap between where you are now and where you want to be – in coaching you are motivated to work hard in and between the sessions to “make it happen”.
What does coaching do for me & what do I coach on?
Advance Your Leadership From
Get started today; Explore Coaching
How does coaching work?
- Schedule a complimentary Explore Coaching Call. This call is 55 min long and is a time to share your goals and what you are looking for from coaching. During the time, you can experience Christy’s style of coaching and also together create a plan for coaching frequency, focus and gameplan.
Who Are Your Clients?
Synergy Strategy clients are a mix of men and women leaders. They are professionals who are invested in their growth and development. They desire to be at their full potential and use coaching as a tool to see their blind spots and leverage their strengths. These leaders are people who are:
- Already successful people, looking to enhance it more.
- Ready to make meaningful changes.
- Willing to do the work outside coach sessions.
- Committed to making the process a priority.
- Willing to “try on” new ideas.
- Can be honest with the coach.
What Does Coaching Provide?
In coaching, you will enjoy:
- New & Fresh perspective
- Encouragement & Support
- Insights & solutions to problems
- Accountability to your goals
- Clarity in life
- Transformation in personal and business life
- Feedback & ideas
- A rich CHALLENGE TO STRETCH TO YOUR FULL POTENTIAL
What Are Your Specialties?
- CXOs, Innovative Entrepreneurs & Sr. Leaders to maximize their strengths, potential and human performance
- Entrepreneurs in start-up companies & independent business owners
- Senior Leaders looking to develop their leadership, improve and better themselves
- People in transition (looking for a career, looking to changes career, moving, a new stage of life, etc.)
Cancellations of Contracts?
It is important that the coach/coachee relationship is providing value. If you are not getting what you are looking for, let’s first discuss it, and then if we cannot resolve it, we will terminate our coaching agreement at the end of the month. I want you to get the most out of coaching, so if I can refer you to another coach who would better match your style, I am happy to do that. I am interested in you and your success!
What are the core skills of a coach?
The ICF is the regulating body for the coaching industry and sets these standards for coaches. The more a coach practiced and coached the greater mastery they have of each of these skills.