In my blog, Designing the Physical Environment, I discussed how to evaluate and bring your physical space more in-line with your goals. Getting organized is crucial to making the best use of your physical environment, but what are the tangible benefits of being more organized?
- Less stress
- Relax more. “Less time spent running around means more time. Just, more time to do what I want to do…”
- Spend time with my family
- I’m ready for a curveball
- The overwhelming seems manageable
- Improved health
- I’m a better example for my kids.
- Fewer little jobs
- Greater productivity.
What would be the greatest benefit for your life if you got organized today?
For the full article visit: https://unclutterer.com/2014/01/23/benefits-of-being-organized/