09 Aug Why Coaching for Small Businesses
Why Coaching? What do people coach on? How could it support me?
Here are some examples of coaching agendas / priorities:
COACHING FOR SMALL BUSINESS
- I have an idea for a new business; I need to figure out if it is a good fit for me.
- I need to create my business plan and need to think through it (SWOT, plan, etc.).
- I want to have a clear mission and vision to be a base for making business decisions.
- I want to understand my values so I can run my business in alignment with them.
- I want to reduce my stress at work and need to figure out how.
- I am in the middle of a big project and I could use a person to provide support/reflection.
- I work by myself and need encouragement and a person to help see what I am not.
- I have a problem that needs to be solved; I need to understand what is not obvious.
- I need to make an important decision and want to brainstorm/tease out my best options.
- I have a large goal and I want help to develop a strategy to reach that goal easily.
- I want to build a skill set or part of my business and need focus/push to make it happen.
- I want to articulate better who I am and what I do for networking, marketing, etc.
- I need to explore new ways to expand how or ways to approach my business or goals.
Christy Geiger, Business Coach, www.synergystrategies.com
14 WAYS TO GROW YOUR LEADERSHIP
TILP 36: LATERAL THINKING IN LEADERSHIP
Life Crises Happen
How To Develop Awareness and Skills
What is EOS®? by Ryan Giles EOS® Implementer
Success Requires Work
TILP26: 2021 POSSIBILITIES: THINGS FOR LEADERS TO CONSIDER
Designing Nature's Environment
OKR, A MODEL TO GET THINGS DONE
The Art of Balance and Leadership