09 Aug Why Coaching for Small Businesses
Why Coaching? What do people coach on? How could it support me?
Here are some examples of coaching agendas / priorities:
COACHING FOR SMALL BUSINESS
- I have an idea for a new business; I need to figure out if it is a good fit for me.
- I need to create my business plan and need to think through it (SWOT, plan, etc.).
- I want to have a clear mission and vision to be a base for making business decisions.
- I want to understand my values so I can run my business in alignment with them.
- I want to reduce my stress at work and need to figure out how.
- I am in the middle of a big project and I could use a person to provide support/reflection.
- I work by myself and need encouragement and a person to help see what I am not.
- I have a problem that needs to be solved; I need to understand what is not obvious.
- I need to make an important decision and want to brainstorm/tease out my best options.
- I have a large goal and I want help to develop a strategy to reach that goal easily.
- I want to build a skill set or part of my business and need focus/push to make it happen.
- I want to articulate better who I am and what I do for networking, marketing, etc.
- I need to explore new ways to expand how or ways to approach my business or goals.
Christy Geiger, Business Coach, www.synergystrategies.com
Step #9: CALENDAR
Make a Plan For Your New Year
How to Speak More Powerfully
Secret to success around difficult people
CAN YOUR SMALL BUSINESS SURVIVE THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC? 12 STEPS TO TAKE NOW
Be Focused. Try: Frog. AM Habits. To-Do List.
FIND TRACTION AND GET THINGS DONE
LEADING WITH EMOTIONAL REGULATION THROUGH THE APPLICATION OF SCARF
Let's Stop Apologizing, Shared from Courtney Carver