09 Aug Why Coaching for Small Businesses
Why Coaching? What do people coach on? How could it support me?
Here are some examples of coaching agendas / priorities:
COACHING FOR SMALL BUSINESS
- I have an idea for a new business; I need to figure out if it is a good fit for me.
- I need to create my business plan and need to think through it (SWOT, plan, etc.).
- I want to have a clear mission and vision to be a base for making business decisions.
- I want to understand my values so I can run my business in alignment with them.
- I want to reduce my stress at work and need to figure out how.
- I am in the middle of a big project and I could use a person to provide support/reflection.
- I work by myself and need encouragement and a person to help see what I am not.
- I have a problem that needs to be solved; I need to understand what is not obvious.
- I need to make an important decision and want to brainstorm/tease out my best options.
- I have a large goal and I want help to develop a strategy to reach that goal easily.
- I want to build a skill set or part of my business and need focus/push to make it happen.
- I want to articulate better who I am and what I do for networking, marketing, etc.
- I need to explore new ways to expand how or ways to approach my business or goals.
Christy Geiger, Business Coach, www.synergystrategies.com
TILP24: PROACTIVE PLANNING FOR COVID PHASE 2
Step 2: TOLERATIONS
Questions to Help Identify Your Passion
Be Focused. Try: Frog. AM Habits. To-Do List.
Step #9: CALENDAR
3 Keys To Get Traction In Your Life/Work
Management Tips for Great Leaders
KEY PRINCIPLES TO GETTING THINGS DONE
Three Steps To Overcoming Impostor Syndrome
Designing the Spiritual Environment