09 May Why Coaching for Personal Productivity?
Why Coaching? What do people coach on? How could it support me?
Here are some examples of coaching agendas / priorities:
COACHING FOR PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY (Entrepreneurs, Professionals, Work-from-home people)
- I want to identify or better articulate the goals I have. I need to make clear progress.
- I want to improve my performance and effectiveness; and be consistent as well.
- I want to tweak the design of my time, my life, my day and/or my priorities. My time matters.
- I am not doing what I need to do; I need to be challenged and find a way to stay focused.
- I am more creative and productive when I have a person to brainstorm/collaborate with.
- What I really want is the weekly structure of having a coach; that will get me going.
- I need to understand my strengths, maximize them and minimize my weaknesses.
- My day runs me; I want more control of my time and energy.
THE TRUTH ABOUT ACCOUNTABILITY
How to Focus to Execute Well
Why Coaching / What to Coach On?
The Leadership Secrets of Hamilton Book Review
Leadership Can Be Challenging
TILP27: A LEADER'S ROADMAP FOR THE NEW YEAR
TILP 34: RESILIENT LEADERS: STRESS TO THRIVING
THREE WAYS LEADERS GET IN THEIR OWN WAY
3 Ways to Restore Motivation!
Does Focus Really Matter?