09 May Why Coaching for Personal Productivity?
Why Coaching? What do people coach on? How could it support me?
Here are some examples of coaching agendas / priorities:
COACHING FOR PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY (Entrepreneurs, Professionals, Work-from-home people)
- I want to identify or better articulate the goals I have. I need to make clear progress.
- I want to improve my performance and effectiveness; and be consistent as well.
- I want to tweak the design of my time, my life, my day and/or my priorities. My time matters.
- I am not doing what I need to do; I need to be challenged and find a way to stay focused.
- I am more creative and productive when I have a person to brainstorm/collaborate with.
- What I really want is the weekly structure of having a coach; that will get me going.
- I need to understand my strengths, maximize them and minimize my weaknesses.
- My day runs me; I want more control of my time and energy.
Designing the Self Environment
3 Ways EVERYONE is a Leader – How to make a Positive Impact
Learning through Failure: A 5 step process from Dr. Leaf
Practicing Self-Care Is Important: 10 Easy Habits To Get You Started by Noma Nazish
Decide & Commit
Communicating to Connect and be Heard
Importance of Labeling for Neuro Health and Emotional Regulation
TILP24: PROACTIVE PLANNING FOR COVID PHASE 2