09 May Why Coaching for Personal Productivity?
Why Coaching? What do people coach on? How could it support me?
Here are some examples of coaching agendas / priorities:
COACHING FOR PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY (Entrepreneurs, Professionals, Work-from-home people)
- I want to identify or better articulate the goals I have. I need to make clear progress.
- I want to improve my performance and effectiveness; and be consistent as well.
- I want to tweak the design of my time, my life, my day and/or my priorities. My time matters.
- I am not doing what I need to do; I need to be challenged and find a way to stay focused.
- I am more creative and productive when I have a person to brainstorm/collaborate with.
- What I really want is the weekly structure of having a coach; that will get me going.
- I need to understand my strengths, maximize them and minimize my weaknesses.
- My day runs me; I want more control of my time and energy.
Signs & Tips to Navigate Conflict
TO-DO LISTS AND EXTREME PRODUCTIVITY
LEADING WITH EMOTIONAL REGULATION THROUGH THE APPLICATION OF SCARF
MINDSET: THRIVING THROUGH UNCERTAINTY
Podcast: Embracing Uncertainty As the Norm
TILP22: MASTER DYNAMIC DECISION-MAKING
TILP41: WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
Developing a Plan That Gets Results
A PERFECT DAY AT THE OFFICE