There is an on-line tool that will help you access your company’s culture IQ developed by Paul Spiegelman.
It measures if:
- “Our core values are deeply ingrained into our decision making process.
- We have fun at work.
- We have a system in place to show that we care about the personal lives of our employees.
- We hire for fit in addition to skill.
- We quickly and appropriately move the wrong people out of the organization.
- Our employees get personally involved in our community service activities.
- We regularly measure employee engagement, create action plans and communicate results.
- We have a robust reward and recognition program.
- We regularly demonstrate our commitment to growing and training our employees.
10. Our employees feel like they are here for a purpose beyond just their job.”
Click here for the tool.
Do you think having this information could help you improve the environment at your company?
Christy Geiger, Executive Business Coach & Trainer, Minneapolis, MN