19 Oct Two Key Ways to REDUCE STRESS (part 2)
CREATE A PLAN:
- How can taking charge and exercise affect my stress level?
- How do do I want to feel after I have planned and exercised – both physically and emotionally?
- What can I do to incorporate planning and exercise in my life? Note: What? When? With who? How long?
GET STARTED TODAY:
- Find a friend to exercise with through the holidays for the recommended minimum of 20-30 min. 3-5 times a week. Working out with a friend helps to provide a plan for regular routine, accountability, and allows for multi-tasking so you can brainstorm, encourage or share thoughts with a friend while working out.
- Get a personal trainer or join a gym. Push yourself to WORK OUT!
- Be conscious about exercising. Park further away and walk. Take the flight of stairs 2x. Do sit-ups while watching TV. Take the dog for an AM walk before you shower…..
All the benefits of planning and exercise impact your ability to be sharper, move faster and feel better. Taking time to do this will actually give you more time for the other things you need to do and REDUCE YOUR STRESS! J
Christy Geiger, Executive Business Coach & Trainer, Minneapolis, MN