20 Oct Top 10 ways to get SYNERGY
Posted at 14:50h in Self Leadership
- PLUG IN. Identify what gives you ENERGY in your life. Make a list of at least 5 things that give you energy. What do you love to do? What do you find yourself naturally attracted to? Know what these are, because they are your “fuel” and keep you charged.
- CLEAN HOUSE. Clean out and purge anything slowing you down.
- BE AUTHENTIC. Identify and live in alignment with your natural self (personality, style and strengths).
- LIVE YOUR VALUES. Live in congruency with your core values.
- SEE THE VISION. Where do you want to be in 5 years? Establish your personal VISION.
- PLAN A DIRECTION. Develop the stages and steps to get where you want to go.
- AIM PRECISELY. Determine, define and measure your focus and activities.
- CULTIVATE CHANGE. Keep it fresh and innovate what is not working.
- MAKE IT HAPPEN. Do something. Commit to the plan and take action.
- AFFIRM DAILY. Be most reminded of your focus through reading it daily so it is part of your subconscious memory.
Keep Charging & Shine!
Christy Geiger, Executive/Leadership Coach, www.synergystrategies.com
NAVIGATING TOUGH CONVERSATIONS
5 Steps to Grow Through Challenging Change
Simple Self-care for Movers and Shakers
A Four-Step PLAN to Successful New Year's Resolutions
How To Develop Awareness and Skills
Designing Successful Environments For Your Life
THE BEST DEGREES FOR LEARNING LEADERSHIP SKILLS
What is your Brand Experience?
OKR, A MODEL TO GET THINGS DONE