25 Jan Strategies to Maximize Your Time
Simple and effective Daily Habits.
- 10 min. daily pick-up time.
- Check e-mail 3x a day; limit time to 30 min. for each checking.
- Touch it once and put it in its place (file it, toss it, etc.)
- Keep a weekly plan of activates with the top 5 things you will do each day
- Keep regular tools at your fingertips (healthy snacks, water, books, Palm, etc.)
- Develop management systems – templates for things you do often.
- Streamline activities/block quiet focus time
- Pick one news source & read as reward for task completed.
Christy Geiger, Executive Business Coach & Trainer, Minneapolis, MN
Communicating to Connect and be Heard
The Empathy Challenge
How to Reach Millennials
What is your Brand Experience?
Signs & Tips to Navigate Conflict
Those Who Set Goals Are More Successful
The 10 Step Goal Process
TILP25: HOW 4.0 LEADERS WORK WITH OTHERS WHO HAVE A 2.0 MINDSET
Success Requires Work
Top 7 Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Don't Get Enough Sleep, by James S. Ronoso