25 Jan Strategies to Maximize Your Time
Simple and effective Daily Habits.
- 10 min. daily pick-up time.
- Check e-mail 3x a day; limit time to 30 min. for each checking.
- Touch it once and put it in its place (file it, toss it, etc.)
- Keep a weekly plan of activates with the top 5 things you will do each day
- Keep regular tools at your fingertips (healthy snacks, water, books, Palm, etc.)
- Develop management systems – templates for things you do often.
- Streamline activities/block quiet focus time
- Pick one news source & read as reward for task completed.
Christy Geiger, Executive Business Coach & Trainer, Minneapolis, MN
TILP28: LEADING CHANGE IN FRENETIC TIMES
16 Things To Do If Your Friend (Who Is Also Your Colleague) Messes Up At Work
TILP32: LIQUID OR STRUCTURED LEADERSHIP
Podcast: Innovation in Times of Crisis and Pandemic
Podcast: Leading Well Using The Healthy Mind Platter (Part 1)
PLAY THE INFINITE GAME
8 Tips To Master Business Travel