25 Jan Strategies to Maximize Your Time
Simple and effective Daily Habits.
- 10 min. daily pick-up time.
- Check e-mail 3x a day; limit time to 30 min. for each checking.
- Touch it once and put it in its place (file it, toss it, etc.)
- Keep a weekly plan of activates with the top 5 things you will do each day
- Keep regular tools at your fingertips (healthy snacks, water, books, Palm, etc.)
- Develop management systems – templates for things you do often.
- Streamline activities/block quiet focus time
- Pick one news source & read as reward for task completed.
Christy Geiger, Executive Business Coach & Trainer, Minneapolis, MN
Five Things Leaders Can Focus On In The Midst Of An Ongoing Crisis
Step 2: TOLERATIONS
AWARENESS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE LEADERS
7 ATTRIBUTES OF GREAT LEADERS
TO-DO LISTS AND EXTREME PRODUCTIVITY
FEELING BRAVE; HELLO FEARS WITH MICHELLE POLER
The Importance of John Maxwell’s 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
Character, The Truth About Who We Are
CONFLICT AND URGENCY
TILP39: SETTING PEOPLE UP FOR SUCCESS