The holidays are quickly approaching. If you have not already started it is time to figure out and plan for what you want to do to acknowledge your friends, co-workers, employees, colleagues, business partners, associates, etc. this season. There are a few areas to think about and some great tools to keep in mind.
One of the best ways to begin is:
1) Assess your budget and set a holiday limit.
2) Make a list of WHO and HOW you want to do remember people (est. how much for each).
Here are some tips and tools when doing the HOW:
· CARDS. One of the most common forms. www.vistaprint.com is a great resource to order personalized cards in bulk. If you want custom cards for your specific needs, check out … www.shutterfly.com or www.snapfish.com
· GIFTS. After you have a list of whom, then you can sort into common interests, so as you are ordering online or shopping, you can take care of several gifts at once.
· PARTIES & DINNERS. Use www.evite.com to send out ‘save the date’ invites and details. Let people know about gift exchanges so they can plan. Order party supplies online (www.orientaltrading.com).
If you take a little time to plan, you can execute several things at once, saving time and energy!
Enjoy this fun and festive time of the year!