28 May Designing the Spiritual Environment
The environment of Spiritual is introspection about heart & soul health. This includes your:
- Spirit – This is your attitude and essence/nature or way we relate to others. The “spirit” in which we go about things. “No matter how tough it got, her spirit could not be broken!” Also, from a Christian perspective, the spirit is part of us that yearns and longs for a connection with God. Your faith or “heart & soul” – your inner most being – a life force. The untouchable part of you that includes your natural passions, beliefs, part of your motivations and tenacity.
- The Power of Full Engagement
- Where are you in your spiritual journey?
- What strengthens it? What is missing? Where do you want to be?
- What are you passionate about? How would you describe your life force & “heart & soul”?
- How is your focus & inner peace increased? mediation, prayer, etc.
- How are your relationships? with God, connectedness with church family, etc.
- How grounded do you feel?
- What do you want for your spiritual growth?
- Other resources are: Spiritual Gifts Survey , Spiritual Gifts List , Where is God leading you to serve from Lifeway.
What are you doing on a daily basis to get your spiritual energy from a very high source? (Think solar power instead of electricity…are you getting energy from creativity or from caffeine?)
FOCUS: Write your main goal: ____________________________________________________________
- How is your spirit?
- What aspects of your spirit are key to keeping a strong foundation in your life & goal achievement?
- Review this environment
- Schedule a coaching call if you want additional support
- Explore the questions for yourself & then brainstorm regarding your goal
- Start to identify some ways to support your goal through the spiritual environment
- Write questions you have
- Draft a few steps you could take this week to move you closer to your goal!