Each year, I learn about way more books then I am able to read. Personally, I try and take in as many books as I can on Executive Book Summary (www.summary.com) or Audible, but my stack of books still grows faster than I can read!
Here is mine:
- Linchpin by Seth Godin
- The Perfect You by Caroline Leaf
- The X: The Experience When Business Meets Design by Brian Solis (book on experience)
- Dare by Scott Weiss (book on Leadership)
- Extreme Ownership: How the US Navy SEALS Lead and Win by Jacko Willink and Leif Babin
- This is Marketing by Seth Godin
- Dare to Lead by Berne Brown
- The Art of Forgiveness, Lovingkindness and Peace by Jack Kornfield (daily reflection & wisdom)
- Switch on your Brain Everyday by Caroline Leaf (daily reflection & wisdom)
- Its My Pleasure by Dee Ann Turner
- Savvy Women by Moira Lethbridge (gift from client on daily habits)
There are more – but these are on the top of the stack! What is on your book list for the year?