THE INNOVATIVE LEADER PODCAST WITH CHRISTY GEIGER AND DAVID PHILLIPS
Christy and David explain how women’s leadership builds and natures teams plus how women are more aware of multiple things in an organization. Listen in to learn the value of women’s intuitive thinking in a 4.0 organization and much more!
What You Will Learn:
- [2:30] Why there’s statistically no significant difference between how men and women lead.
- [6:03] Where both men and men slightly exceed each other in leadership skills.
- [8:06] The credible value women bring in leadership through teamwork.
- [11:30] How women tend to be collective, which is great in building teamwork in 4.0 leadership.
- [18:59] How women have the ability to juggle multiple things at the same time.
- [21:35] How having the ability to intuitively notice things will help grow your organization.
- [25:45] Women’s ability to see the human side and nurturing potential.
- “There’s a value for women in leadership, there’s an opportunity because women really haven’t been leading to their capability due to lack of a seat at the table.”- Christy [7:49]
- “We have to pay attention and diversify ourselves to these multiple things that are going on.”- Christy [20:25]
- “Every human being has a skillset and a perspective that is very important.”- Christy [24:22]
Possible Actions to Take
- Consider women for the same leadership positions as men since their leadership styles merely differ.
- Allow women to exercise their nurturing and human side leading teams.
Connect with Us:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0qoeyPcIFWowUa0G9zrCfw
- Website: Innovative Leader: www.innovativeleader.co
- Christy Geiger: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christygeiger/
- David Phillips: https://wdavidphillips.com/
- Our Podcast Website: www.innovativeleader.co