13 Dec Why Coaching for Personal Growth
Why Coaching? What do people coach on? How could it support me?
Here are some examples of coaching agendas / priorities:
LIFE or PERSONAL GROWTH / DEVELOPMENT COACHING
- I am ready to design my environment to profoundly support, stimulate or inspire me.
- I would like to pursue several personal interests but I cannot seem to find the time.
- I am transitioning and want to figure out what I really want and design my life accordingly.
- I want someone to tell it to me straight; to be forthright with me about my situation.
- There is something more for me in life and I’d like help finding out what that is.
- I am on a path of self-awareness and I want to move forward more quickly.
Christy Geiger, Business Coach, www.synergystrategies.com
Communicating to Connect and be Heard
TILP29: 3 QUESTIONS TO DISCOVER THE NEXT...
TILP 36: LATERAL THINKING IN LEADERSHIP
Step 2: TOLERATIONS
Designing the Spiritual Environment
Two Words That Will Kill Your Company by Mike Paton
The Art of Balance and Leadership
Life Crises Happen
Innovation Is Important
Simple Self-care for Movers and Shakers