13 Dec Why Coaching for Personal Growth
Why Coaching? What do people coach on? How could it support me?
Here are some examples of coaching agendas / priorities:
LIFE or PERSONAL GROWTH / DEVELOPMENT COACHING
- I am ready to design my environment to profoundly support, stimulate or inspire me.
- I would like to pursue several personal interests but I cannot seem to find the time.
- I am transitioning and want to figure out what I really want and design my life accordingly.
- I want someone to tell it to me straight; to be forthright with me about my situation.
- There is something more for me in life and I’d like help finding out what that is.
- I am on a path of self-awareness and I want to move forward more quickly.
Christy Geiger, Business Coach, www.synergystrategies.com
A PERFECT DAY AT THE OFFICE
Be Focused. Try: Frog. AM Habits. To-Do List.
Step 1: REFLECT
Find Brilliance in the Summer Sun
15 Questions To Ask Your Business Coach
Designing the Memetic Environment
Finding Success in Balance
Coach Recommended Goal Apps
FIVE KEYS TO HELP LEADERS DEVELOP AN INNOVATIVE MIND
Podcast: Leading Well Using The Healthy Mind Platter (Part 2)