13 Dec Why Coaching for Personal Growth
Why Coaching? What do people coach on? How could it support me?
Here are some examples of coaching agendas / priorities:
LIFE or PERSONAL GROWTH / DEVELOPMENT COACHING
- I am ready to design my environment to profoundly support, stimulate or inspire me.
- I would like to pursue several personal interests but I cannot seem to find the time.
- I am transitioning and want to figure out what I really want and design my life accordingly.
- I want someone to tell it to me straight; to be forthright with me about my situation.
- There is something more for me in life and I’d like help finding out what that is.
- I am on a path of self-awareness and I want to move forward more quickly.
Christy Geiger, Business Coach, www.synergystrategies.com
THE BEST DEGREES FOR LEARNING LEADERSHIP SKILLS
Step 2: TOLERATIONS
Those Who Set Goals Are More Successful
Life Crises Happen
NAVIGATING TOUGH CONVERSATIONS
TILP41: WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
Where did coaching come from and what is the ICF (International Coaching Federation)?
Importance of Labeling for Neuro Health and Emotional Regulation
Tips to Work Effectively from Home