13 Dec Why Coaching for Personal Growth
Why Coaching? What do people coach on? How could it support me?
Here are some examples of coaching agendas / priorities:
LIFE or PERSONAL GROWTH / DEVELOPMENT COACHING
- I am ready to design my environment to profoundly support, stimulate or inspire me.
- I would like to pursue several personal interests but I cannot seem to find the time.
- I am transitioning and want to figure out what I really want and design my life accordingly.
- I want someone to tell it to me straight; to be forthright with me about my situation.
- There is something more for me in life and I’d like help finding out what that is.
- I am on a path of self-awareness and I want to move forward more quickly.
Christy Geiger, Business Coach, www.synergystrategies.com
CAN YOUR SMALL BUSINESS SURVIVE THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC? 12 STEPS TO TAKE NOW
Does Focus Really Matter?
15 Questions To Ask Your Business Coach
A procrastinator's guide to success
10 Habits to Get Things Done
HOW TO FIND JOY IN LIFE
PLAN YOUR 2021 GROWTH
Are You Ready to Move Up to Management
Step #10: VISUALIZE