18 Jan Signs You Are Doing Little Things
- Have a long list of things to do and can mark off 4 of them in an hour.
- You are straightening, cleaning or micro-working.
- You are spending hours on e-mail.
- You can’t find things and spend a lot of time looking and discovering things you have not seen in a long time.
- You spend social/idle time on the phone.
- You spend time on TV, newspaper, errands & shopping (things that don’t contribute to bottom line)
- Maintenance items absorb your time
- You spend time on the internet, computer games, chat rooms, etc
Christy Geiger, Executive Business Coach & Trainer, Minneapolis, MN
Navigating Family Business Challenges
Step 3: DESIRE
15 Pitfalls To Avoid As A Business Leader
15 Questions To Ask Your Business Coach
Anatomy of Peace
Podcast: Embracing Uncertainty As the Norm
16 Things To Do If Your Friend (Who Is Also Your Colleague) Messes Up At Work
One Page Dashboard
How a Strong Network Can Benefit Your Career
How to Reach Millennials