18 Jan Signs You Are Doing Little Things
- Have a long list of things to do and can mark off 4 of them in an hour.
- You are straightening, cleaning or micro-working.
- You are spending hours on e-mail.
- You can’t find things and spend a lot of time looking and discovering things you have not seen in a long time.
- You spend social/idle time on the phone.
- You spend time on TV, newspaper, errands & shopping (things that don’t contribute to bottom line)
- Maintenance items absorb your time
- You spend time on the internet, computer games, chat rooms, etc
Christy Geiger, Executive Business Coach & Trainer, Minneapolis, MN
Anatomy of Peace
PROFIT WISE BOOK REVIEW
Be Motivated. Excited. Sweet Spot. Inspirational.
Finding Success in Balance
Do Leaders have “Hard Work”?
6 Steps For Increasing Accountability In Your Organization
Designing the Networked Environment
13 Behaviors of High-Trust Leaders
What is "Prosperity" Thinking and How Do I Think That Way?