18 Jan Signs You Are Doing Little Things
- Have a long list of things to do and can mark off 4 of them in an hour.
- You are straightening, cleaning or micro-working.
- You are spending hours on e-mail.
- You can’t find things and spend a lot of time looking and discovering things you have not seen in a long time.
- You spend social/idle time on the phone.
- You spend time on TV, newspaper, errands & shopping (things that don’t contribute to bottom line)
- Maintenance items absorb your time
- You spend time on the internet, computer games, chat rooms, etc
Christy Geiger, Executive Business Coach & Trainer, Minneapolis, MN
PODCAST: 4 ATTRIBUTES TO LEAD STRONG
Be Clear. Try Nightly Brain Dump & Clean Sweep
TILP25: HOW 4.0 LEADERS WORK WITH OTHERS WHO HAVE A 2.0 MINDSET
Three Steps To Overcoming Impostor Syndrome
2019 Q1 Reading List
Leadership and Creating Space for Creativity
How Leaders Influence While Managers Direct by George Bradt
Anatomy of Peace
Learning through Failure: A 5 step process from Dr. Leaf