18 Jan Signs You Are Doing Little Things
- Have a long list of things to do and can mark off 4 of them in an hour.
- You are straightening, cleaning or micro-working.
- You are spending hours on e-mail.
- You can’t find things and spend a lot of time looking and discovering things you have not seen in a long time.
- You spend social/idle time on the phone.
- You spend time on TV, newspaper, errands & shopping (things that don’t contribute to bottom line)
- Maintenance items absorb your time
- You spend time on the internet, computer games, chat rooms, etc
Christy Geiger, Executive Business Coach & Trainer, Minneapolis, MN
A MENTAL MODE OF SUCCESS
6 Steps For Increasing Accountability In Your Organization
Holiday Planning to Leverage Your Time
14 WAYS TO GROW YOUR LEADERSHIP
Be Focused. Try: Frog. AM Habits. To-Do List.
The Key to High Performance
PUSHING THROUGH THE GRIND OF WORK
How To Tap Your Subconscious Awareness
16 Things To Do If Your Friend (Who Is Also Your Colleague) Messes Up At Work
TILP33: 2 CRITICAL SKILLS FOR LEADERS IN 2021: COMMUNICATION & EI