18 Jan Signs You Are Doing Little Things
- Have a long list of things to do and can mark off 4 of them in an hour.
- You are straightening, cleaning or micro-working.
- You are spending hours on e-mail.
- You can’t find things and spend a lot of time looking and discovering things you have not seen in a long time.
- You spend social/idle time on the phone.
- You spend time on TV, newspaper, errands & shopping (things that don’t contribute to bottom line)
- Maintenance items absorb your time
- You spend time on the internet, computer games, chat rooms, etc
Christy Geiger, Executive Business Coach & Trainer, Minneapolis, MN
Questions to Help Identify Your Passion
Golden List of Podcasts for Business Leaders
Designing Nature's Environment
Step 1: REFLECT
Reshaping Perspective to Widen the Lens in Which We See the World
Secret to success around difficult people
4 STAGES OF THE LEARNING CYCLE
How To Tap Your Subconscious Awareness
Let's Stop Apologizing, Shared from Courtney Carver
2018 Top Books of the Year