12 Oct KEY PRINCIPLES TO GETTING THINGS DONE
The Right ATTITUDE:
- The present is perfect.
- Everything is possible.
- Nothing is impossible.
- Find the good in everything.
- Preserver; it builds character.
The Right PLANNING:
- Plan ahead with clear goals.
- Have a master plan.
- Plan today; save tomorrow.
- Fill your jar with rocks & then sand.
- Focus your energy on what matters.
- What is the most important today?
- What is your priority?
- What will make a big difference?
- What is your responsibility?
- Pick top 3-5 actions to do.
- Identify your FROG.
The Right EXECUTION:
- Eat your FROG first!
- Maximize your resources.
- Who is best to do this task? Delegate.
- Focus on the essentials.
- Plan, gather, make a sample.
- How could you simplify?
- Group same type tasks. (Buckets)
- What is a win-win solution?
- Touch it once.
- Do it right the first time.
- Don’t major on the minors.
- SAVE your work!
- Make it fun!
- Keep Charging!
Important items achieved!
Greater volume of work done!
Feel great & have energy!
Advance Your Leadership From THE INSIDE OUT
Get started today; Explore Coaching
GROWING A BUSINESS DURING TOUGH TIMES
The Importance of John Maxwell’s 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
Step #8: BABY STEPS
Developing a Plan That Gets Results
PROFIT WISE BOOK REVIEW
Character, The Truth About Who We Are
Those Who Set Goals Are More Successful
Seven Practices of Effective Ministry (Book Review)
How Neuroscience Helps Leaders Be Their Best Personally and Professionally