12 Oct KEY PRINCIPLES TO GETTING THINGS DONE
The Right ATTITUDE:
- The present is perfect.
- Everything is possible.
- Nothing is impossible.
- Find the good in everything.
- Preserver; it builds character.
The Right PLANNING:
- Plan ahead with clear goals.
- Have a master plan.
- Plan today; save tomorrow.
- Fill your jar with rocks & then sand.
- Focus your energy on what matters.
- What is the most important today?
- What is your priority?
- What will make a big difference?
- What is your responsibility?
- Pick top 3-5 actions to do.
- Identify your FROG.
The Right EXECUTION:
- Eat your FROG first!
- Maximize your resources.
- Who is best to do this task? Delegate.
- Focus on the essentials.
- Plan, gather, make a sample.
- How could you simplify?
- Group same type tasks. (Buckets)
- What is a win-win solution?
- Touch it once.
- Do it right the first time.
- Don’t major on the minors.
- SAVE your work!
- Make it fun!
- Keep Charging!
Important items achieved!
Greater volume of work done!
Feel great & have energy!
Advance Your Leadership From THE INSIDE OUT
Get started today; Explore Coaching
How to Turn Down a Potential Clients
One Key To Get Things Done
Where did coaching come from and what is the ICF (International Coaching Federation)?
What is EOS®? by Ryan Giles EOS® Implementer
Holiday Planning to Leverage Your Time
TIPS FOR SUCCESS IN 2021
Be Focused. Try: Frog. AM Habits. To-Do List.
14 Ways to Stand Out
Podcast: Applying Organizational Change Theory
Podcast: Innovation in Times of Crisis and Pandemic