13 Oct 10 To Do’s When You Are In a Rut
- Stop the mind spinning – do a purge page and get it out!
- Review where you are trying to go and what is in your way
- Be thankful for what you have and is working
- Give yourself 24 hours to be in a funk and commit to moving on after that
- Clean and remove clutter that is weighing you down and distracting you
- Get out and observe the world – allow for new thinking
- Do something for someone else (pour out on others positively)
- Talk to someone to get a plan and accountability
- Take ONE step – do ONE thing
- Align your actions to the results you want
Keep Charging & Shine!
Christy Geiger, Executive/Leadership Coach, www.synergystrategies.com
Step #10: VISUALIZE
You Have Influence: Global Leadership Summit 2020
Communicating to Connect and be Heard
3 Ways to Restore Motivation!
FIND TRACTION AND GET THINGS DONE
How to Reach Millennials
Building a Story Brand Book Review
2019 Q1 Reading List
3 Keys To Get Traction In Your Life/Work
PODCAST: GOALS, GRIT & GRIND