13 Oct 10 To Do’s When You Are In a Rut
- Stop the mind spinning – do a purge page and get it out!
- Review where you are trying to go and what is in your way
- Be thankful for what you have and is working
- Give yourself 24 hours to be in a funk and commit to moving on after that
- Clean and remove clutter that is weighing you down and distracting you
- Get out and observe the world – allow for new thinking
- Do something for someone else (pour out on others positively)
- Talk to someone to get a plan and accountability
- Take ONE step – do ONE thing
- Align your actions to the results you want
Keep Charging & Shine!
Christy Geiger, Executive/Leadership Coach, www.synergystrategies.com
Be Planful. Have a Routine and Systems
Finding Success in Balance
8 Tips To Master Business Travel
Designing Successful Environments For Your Life
Designing Nature's Environment
3 Surefire Ways to Lose or Get Traction in Your Day!
Make a Plan For Your New Year
Tips to Work Effectively from Home
You Have Influence: Global Leadership Summit 2020
The 10 Step Goal Process