05 Oct CAN YOUR SMALL BUSINESS SURVIVE THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC? 12 STEPS TO TAKE NOW
There’s no question that small businesses will be hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic. With no choice but to halt operations, non-essential businesses have seen cash flow dwindle to nothing with no end in sight. It’s easy to feel helpless if your small business has been affected by the coronavirus, but you don’t have to sit idly by while your business suffers. From where to turn for help to how to start rebuilding to how to thrive during these crazy times, these resources are designed to help small business owners navigate lockdowns without losing everything.
WHAT TO DO NOW
- Find out where to turn for small business relief during COVID-19.
- Learn the best strategies for slowing the bleed of business losses.
- Look for ways to adapt your business to the current situation.
- Find creative ways to cut costs and create cash flow during shutdowns.
- Get tips on cultivating customer loyalty while locked down.
- Learn how to speak to your customer base in a crisis.
HOW TO PREPARE TO REOPEN
- Hear from experts on how business will change because of coronavirus.
- Use downtime to revamp your branding and marketing
- Turn to social media or hire an Instagram account manager to get the word out.
- Get the best promotional ideas to drive traffic to your business.
- Find low-priced carpeting to freshen up your brick and mortar store.
- Discover how to create an eye-catching window display.
- Get tips on improving your small business’s web presence.
Not every business will be able to weather the impact of COVID-19. And while you might not be able to avoid the economic impacts of the coronavirus, you can change how you react to it. With decisive action and creative solutions, your business can come out on the other side of the coronavirus pandemic ready to thrive.
Image via Unsplash