04 Feb Are You Exceptionally Happy?
- “I will not be distracted by multiple notifications.”
- “I will not blame other people for anything.”
- “I will not check my phone while I’m talking to someone.”
- “I will not multitask during a meeting.”
- “I will not interrupt.”
- “I will not waste time on people who make no difference in my life.”
- “I will not whine.”
- “I will not let the past control my future.”
- “I will not wait until I’m convinced I will succeed.”
- “I will not talk behind another person’s back.”
- “I will not say yes when I really mean no.”
- “I will not be afraid.”
For Haden’s explanations of why these habits make people happy, read the full article here.
Keep Charging & Shine!
Christy Geiger, Executive/Leadership Coach,www.synergystrategies.com
Reshaping Perspective to Widen the Lens in Which We See the World
The Art of Balance and Leadership
Book Review: Career Distinction (with supporting 360 assessment tool)
14 Ways to Stand Out
TILP24: PROACTIVE PLANNING FOR COVID PHASE 2
Five ways to Develop a Change Mindset
Simple Self-care for Movers and Shakers
3 Surefire Ways to Lose or Get Traction in Your Day!
Find Brilliance in the Summer Sun
Podcast: Embracing Uncertainty As the Norm