04 Feb Are You Exceptionally Happy?
- “I will not be distracted by multiple notifications.”
- “I will not blame other people for anything.”
- “I will not check my phone while I’m talking to someone.”
- “I will not multitask during a meeting.”
- “I will not interrupt.”
- “I will not waste time on people who make no difference in my life.”
- “I will not whine.”
- “I will not let the past control my future.”
- “I will not wait until I’m convinced I will succeed.”
- “I will not talk behind another person’s back.”
- “I will not say yes when I really mean no.”
- “I will not be afraid.”
For Haden’s explanations of why these habits make people happy, read the full article here.
Keep Charging & Shine!
Christy Geiger, Executive/Leadership Coach,www.synergystrategies.com
What does your Identity say about you?
Step 3: DESIRE
Practicing Self-Care Is Important: 10 Easy Habits To Get You Started by Noma Nazish
Race of Life
3 Surefire Ways to Lose or Get Traction in Your Day!
Two Words That Will Kill Your Company by Mike Paton
3 Keys To Get Traction In Your Life/Work
Success Requires Work
Designing the Body's Environment