04 Feb Are You Exceptionally Happy?
- “I will not be distracted by multiple notifications.”
- “I will not blame other people for anything.”
- “I will not check my phone while I’m talking to someone.”
- “I will not multitask during a meeting.”
- “I will not interrupt.”
- “I will not waste time on people who make no difference in my life.”
- “I will not whine.”
- “I will not let the past control my future.”
- “I will not wait until I’m convinced I will succeed.”
- “I will not talk behind another person’s back.”
- “I will not say yes when I really mean no.”
- “I will not be afraid.”
For Haden’s explanations of why these habits make people happy, read the full article here.
Keep Charging & Shine!
Christy Geiger, Executive/Leadership Coach,www.synergystrategies.com
Can Others Help You Win in Your Business?
10 Habits to Get Things Done
Secret to success around difficult people
Key to Develop an Innovative Mind
The Art of Balance and Leadership
Designing the Spiritual Environment
Character, The Truth About Who We Are
WHY HEART-MIND COHERENCE MATTERS
Simple Self-care for Movers and Shakers
TILP24: PROACTIVE PLANNING FOR COVID PHASE 2