04 Feb Are You Exceptionally Happy?
- “I will not be distracted by multiple notifications.”
- “I will not blame other people for anything.”
- “I will not check my phone while I’m talking to someone.”
- “I will not multitask during a meeting.”
- “I will not interrupt.”
- “I will not waste time on people who make no difference in my life.”
- “I will not whine.”
- “I will not let the past control my future.”
- “I will not wait until I’m convinced I will succeed.”
- “I will not talk behind another person’s back.”
- “I will not say yes when I really mean no.”
- “I will not be afraid.”
For Haden’s explanations of why these habits make people happy, read the full article here.
Keep Charging & Shine!
Christy Geiger, Executive/Leadership Coach,www.synergystrategies.com
How to Have Great Remote Relationships
Character, The Truth About Who We Are
PODCAST: LEVERAGING THE NEXT 90 DAYS
TILP24: PROACTIVE PLANNING FOR COVID PHASE 2
How Neuroscience Helps Leaders Be Their Best Personally and Professionally
The Key to High Performance
How to have greater awareness and more insights
The Empathy Challenge
How to Improve Your Soft Skills at Work
How to prepare for Your Winning Season!