04 Feb Are You Exceptionally Happy?
- “I will not be distracted by multiple notifications.”
- “I will not blame other people for anything.”
- “I will not check my phone while I’m talking to someone.”
- “I will not multitask during a meeting.”
- “I will not interrupt.”
- “I will not waste time on people who make no difference in my life.”
- “I will not whine.”
- “I will not let the past control my future.”
- “I will not wait until I’m convinced I will succeed.”
- “I will not talk behind another person’s back.”
- “I will not say yes when I really mean no.”
- “I will not be afraid.”
For Haden’s explanations of why these habits make people happy, read the full article here.
Keep Charging & Shine!
Christy Geiger, Executive/Leadership Coach,www.synergystrategies.com
Why Coaching / What to Coach On?
ARE YOU LIVING AT 11+?
Designing Successful Environments For Your Life
Be Planful. Have a Routine and Systems
CLIENT SPOTLIGHT: JULLIEN ROSSELL WITH GROOOWCO
16 Things To Do If Your Friend (Who Is Also Your Colleague) Messes Up At Work
Designing the Spiritual Environment
What is Traction/EOS?